Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Blog a Day...

Keeps the nagging away! Just kidding. I have decided that since I have some free time, why not do a blog a day. I know what you are thinking... enjoy your summer! Don't give yourself work to do. Well... the blog isn't work. It is fun. It is just finding the time. I have had a few friends do the blog a day, BUT I just haven't had the chance to attempt it. Well.. here it goes. Starting today, June 1st and through the end of the month, I will attempt a blog a day. This will be good because while Matt is thinking about basketball EVERYDAY, I can work on the blog. Some days it will be long and inclusive, other days it might just be a short blog with just a picture. This will keep everyone updated throughout the summer! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.