So Matt and I are getting a little stumped on things to do during our summer break. AND... staying at home gets a little boring. BUT... we can't go anywhere that requires spending too much money and Matt has put the kabosh on Target for a little while. So we decided to go to the driving range and hit some golf balls. Matt is a very good golfer. I am... well... let's just say the U.S. Women's Open is calling me everyday.
We took Lucas with us because he loves to be outdoors and he might as well get used to golfing now. It is just like basketball. Matt loves both games and can't wait to teach all of his tricks to Lucas. Every time Matt or I would hit the golf ball, Lucas would burst into laughter. He thought it was the funniest thing. I know when Lucas gets older he is going to have a blast golfing with his dad.
This is a video of Lucas laughing as Matt hits a golf ball.
Too funny!
Check me out!
This golfing thing is a ton of fun!
I even have on the proper golf attire.
Lucas watching us get warmed up!
"Hey Dad! I will be your caddy!"
"If you don't mind me slobbering all over your golf stuff."
"What is this neat, green stuff?"
"It feels weird."
"Not sure if I like it."
"This is what Mommy calls real grass."


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.