Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reasons Why I Smile!

In copying/answering one of my friends' blog from earlier.
I am listing the Top 10 Reasons Why I Smile.
1. My loving husband. It will be 10 years of marriage this coming July! Sure we have our moments of frustration with each other, but it just makes our marriage that much stronger.

2. My son Lucas. I can't imagine a world without him. He makes me smile all of the time. Especially when he learns new tricks. He latest trick is doing raspberries. Check out the video.

3. My dog Husker. He is the greatest big brother. He takes good care of Lucas. Whenever Lucas is crying, Husker is right there!
4. Shopping! Especially when you find a good deal on the clothes you love. AND... when you go down a size!
5. Jimmy John's sandwiches. The #2 is my ABSOLUTE favorite. I could eat there everyday. BUT... then I would go up a size.
6. Watching mindless television! You just can't beat The Hills, Real Housewives of .... New Jersey, New York, Orange County..., Say Yes to the Dress, etc.
7. Sleeping in. It is rare, but I love it!
8. Spending time with all of my family. It is the sweet, quiet moments when we are just hanging out and relaxing together.

9. Traveling! I love to go to new places and old favorite places. I can't wait to take Lucas to some of my favorite places.
10. Hanging out with my friends. Whether it is a mommy playdate, lunch, pedicures, wathcing a chick flick, etc. We have such a good time.

So I responded to Staci's blog. Now it is your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.