Such sleepy eyes.
He just woke up when we got to the zoo.
Monkeys anyone!
Who doesn't just love monkeys?!
"What are we looking at?"
Morgan looking at a lioness through the window.
The lion was hiding in a cave.
Lucas and myself in front of the giraffe exhibit.
Yay! I am finally in a picture with Lucas.
Peacock.
So beautiful.
The zebra.
A NASTY snake.
So not a fan.
Lucas and the GIANT tortoise!
Lucas and his friend Hayden.
Lucas is exploring the FAKE grass.
I can't wait for him to explore on REAL grass.
(Sorry, I am a Colorado girl at heart. There is nothing like real grass)
This picture is too cute.
Lucas in front of the big turtle shell.
Lucas and Hayden playing together.
"My dad said I am not allowed to wear anything pink."


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.