Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Babytime!

So in keeping up with doing playdates and having as much "Mommy and Me" time, Lucas and I joined some friends for Babytime at the Golf Links library. I really enjoyed taking Lucas. I only wish it was a little later in the day so that we could do it every week. Lucas enjoyed every minute of it. The librarian read a story, followed by some songs and then wrapped it up with bubbles. Lucas couldn't have asked for a better way to end babytime. Enjoy these pictures of Lucas.
Look at me sitting so nicely.
I am ready for the story.
Hayden is ready for stories, too.
This song is so great!
I love clapping my hands.
I am having so much fun!
Hayden had a great time singing and dancing with the songs.
Does it have to end?
I am having such a great time.
Hey!
That is my pacifier!
Lucas with his friend, Ty.
Look at us!
This is a fun place.
Let's do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.