Today we went to a very wonderful place! It is sooo delicious and not nutritious. BUT, you can't help it. Eventually, I will show you a picture of what we all felt like after we ate it. Anyway... we went to the White Fence Farm in Denver. It is the greatest place to take families who have little kids and that LOVE animals. It has a playground, gift shops galore, little creeks, and a petting zoo. You just can't beat it. And the added bonus, it serves fried chicken and corn fritters. SO YUMMY! I could eat a thousand corn fritters in one sitting. Of course, I wouldn't be able to button my pants afterward, totally worth it. If you are ever in Colorado and want to take your family to a nice, old fashioned place... This is it.
Corn fritters!
Are these all for me?
So yummy!
I want more.
This is the petting zoo.
Sorry about the angle of the picture.
The calf wouldn't turn around.
Look how happy Lucas is.
Such a fan of the petting zoo.
Grandma and Lucas.
Piper, Rylie and Lucas.
Grandpa was so excited to see the dragster!
Lucas got to sit in one!
"I can see myself driving one of these when I get older!"
Hear the roar of the engine?
This is what you feel like after eating there.
Totally worth it though!
Then this evening, we had to set off a few fireworks. It is a family tradition and I LOVE it. I wanted to share this experience with Lucas to see if he is a big fan of it as me. My dad and I always light a few fireworks during this time of year. We are very cautious, but we can't help but get a kick out of lighting them on fire and watching things explode.
"What are those things?"
"Wow!"
Our little firework display.
"Hmmmm?"
"Maybe I like those."


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.