Today Lucas and I headed for Colorado to see my family. We had worked the flight out nicely so that it would be right at Lucas' morning nap. Trust me, I have been worrying about this trip for a little while. I was wondering how I could make it through check in, through security with a baby, diaper bag, stroller... but we made it. Thanks to a very helpful man who helped me fold up the stroller to get it through the scanner. Unfortunately, once we were all checked in and through security, then we were told the flight was 2 hours delayed. Instead of the perfect timing, which I was already a nervous wreck about... now we were pushed back to a 12:45 flight time. Which is also about his afternoon nap. So as Lucas and I sat in the Tucson airport for about 3 hours, I kept thinking what if this cute, adorable, little baby was going to make it through the 2 hour flight without us getting death stares from the other passengers. Matt had rehearsed me in a saying if this happened. "What? Were you a baby once?" BUT... my little baby was the perfect little child that he is and slept the whole way!!! YAY!!! I can't tell you how relieved I was. We made it through sitting at the airport for 3 hours, we made it through the 2 hour plane ride, we made it through the 10 minute train ride and with not even a single cry! Such a good little man. Now we are hoping for the same LUCK (which that is really what it works out to) on the way home. Here are the pictures from our trip today!
"Let's Go!"
"Aren't I funny?"
Just chillin' in the Tucson airport.
So much fun.
"Can we get on the plane now?"
Still waiting at the Tucson airport...
Still waiting at the Tucson airport...
Now we are starting to get a little impatient.
YAY! We made it. Now we are on the train at DIA.
"Hey doggie!"
"Do you mind if I grab your ear?"
Lucas needed to be cleaned after the plane ride.
So why not a bath in Grandma's sink?
All tuckered out and sound asleep.
Such a long day of travel and play.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.