Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Peek-a-Boo!

I see you! This morning, Matt went in to get Lucas out of his crib... and there he was peeking over the side of the crib. We talked last week about lowering his crib because we knew it was a matter of time before this would happen. We just hadn't gotten around to it. Well... this morning just confirmed it need to be done and NOW! Time was a wasting and Lucas wasn't wasting anytime trying to escape from his crib.

Matt and I were both crib climbers when we were little. We would climb over the edge and set ourselves free. Well... we are not quite ready for Lucas to be free. He doesn't crawl or walk so I don't know what he would do once he flipped over his crib and I don't really want to picture it.

So Matt and Lucas decided it was time to work together and lower the crib. Lucas sat there and watched Matt so intently like he was really observing and providing feedback. TOO CUTE! I couldn't help but take a couple of pictures (much to Matt's dismay). What can I say... I blog about everything.

I must say it is a little harder to lay him down in the crib now. As you all know, I am not the tallest person. So to reach all the way down, can be quite the feat with a 22 pound sleeping child. BUT... it is worth it to know that he is safely asleep in a crib that he can't get out of... YET.

Look at me!
"What?"
"Me?"
"I am not doing anything wrong."
"What are you doing to my crib?"
The boys, hard at work.
Just a side note... do you see how Lucas has trapped his hand in his pacifier holder.
When he does that, it looks like his hand is in a sling.
"I will chew on my book, while Dad takes apart my crib."
"When he gets stuck, I will help out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.