Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Top 10 Things that Makes Lucas Smile!

Lucas loves to smile and we LOVE his smile!
So I decided to list the top 10 things that make him smile.
1. Bubbles! You all know this from a previous blog.

2. Swinging outside! Pretty much just being outdoors makes him happy.

3. Drinking from a straw. We are trying to master this before we head to Colorado and New York. That way I don't have to bring so many bottles. It just makes life a little easier.

4. Swimming in the pool.
5. His dog Husker! He just loves him.
6. Eating! Need I say more.
7. Hanging out with his friends.

8. His dad making Monkey noises! This really cracks him up!

9. Sitting like a big boy. He loves to be sitting in his carseat, sitting in a grocery cart, sitting in a high chair. He just takes in his world.
10. Hanging out with his family! He is such a happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.