Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog Book!

Today I received my blog book! Again, this idea is thanks to Ami. She ordered one awhile back and I had been wanting to do one myself. It was so EASY! All you do is go to the website: http://blogger.sharedbook.com/ and they make the book for you. They upload the blogs, the pictures, everything. All you do is select the title, the dates of the blogs you want included and ta-da. There you have it.

My blog book is about my pregnancy with Lucas. It turned out so nice. Matt and I thought this was a good thing to do since you never know what can happen with the internet and the website. We would hate for everything that we have put into it, to be lost one day and Lucas wouldn't have the chance to look back at it. So from this point forward, we are going to do a book a year. Each one reviewing the events that have happened in our lives. This way, we can always have something to look back at and Lucas can take with him when he gets older.

For those of you who have a blog site and have been thinking about making a book. I highly recommend it. I am NOT a scrapbooker so this worked out nicely. It goes by the motto, work smarter not harder.
The Cover!
One of the entries.
It looks so nice with the colored pictures and the entries.
I am very impressed.
Just a picture of Lucas to keep you all happy.
He is just too cute for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.