As I mentioned in yesterday's blog, Lucas had his first haircut today! It has been a long time coming and definitely necessary. His beautiful red locks needed to be cut. He had baby dreadlocks on the back of his head for goodness sake.
We took Lucas to my hairdresser, Gretchen. Her husband used to teach at my school and I have been going to her for at least 5 years now. She is WONDERFUL. It worked out nicely because Lori was getting her hair done right before so she was able to help capture the event on video while Matt took pictures and I held Lucas.
It was a riot! Lucas was such a good boy. He got a little restless toward the end. Gretchen did a great job of bobbing and weaving while Lucas bobbed and weaved. I can't believe how grown up he looks. He went from being my little BABY boy to a little boy in just 10 minutes. So crazy! Anyway, check out his new do!
The before picture!
Getting on his cape.
"What are you doing to me?"
Look at how long his hair is.
This picture is too cute!
"I am starting to get a little nervous."

Look at how the long hair by the ears has disappeared.
Not so shaggy anymore.
The buzzers.
Don't worry, it was just to trim his sideburns.
We didn't dare buzz his hair.
Maybe when he is older.

Such a big boy now!
Look at how much one haircut can change him from a baby boy to a big boy!



How flipping cute! The pictures are hysterical! He looks adorable as always!
ReplyDelete