So I am making up for lost time today. You are getting a bunch of blogs all at one time. Sorry. But I am sure that you are enjoying them. Last Thursday Matt played in a charity basketball game against the Harlem Wizards. They are like the Globetrotters, but not quite. It was a fun night and Lucas had a great time watching his dad play basketball. I enjoyed it as well. It has been awhile since I have seen Matt play. Matt, of course, was showboating a little bit. He was dunking and palming the basketball. Here are some pictures of the event. I can't wait for Lucas to play with his dad some day! Enjoy.
This is how the night started for Lucas.
He always seems to be asleep at the beginning of big events.
Then he woke up once the fun began!
He slept through the first 2 quarters and then was ready to watch his dad play in the third.
Sorry about how dark the picture is.
It is a picture of the Harlem Wizards team.
They were really funny and are quite the entertainers.
Matt getting ready to play!
He is such a stud if I say so myself!
He is wearing the Arts Alliance shirt to show support for keeping PE, Music and Art in schools.
Tip off time!
It was quite the event and a great fundraiser for a good cause!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.