Tomorrow is Lucas' first haircut. I know, I can't believe it either. It is time. He looks like a shaggy surfer. Matt is VERY happy. He has been wanted to cut it for a long time. I have finally caved.
I know you all are thinking why are we saying goodbye to his red hair and hello to blonde hair. Underneath his red hair, the roots are fairly blonde. So when we cut it, it will look more blonde than red. I know. I am so sad. I LOVE his red hair. So in remembrance of his beautiful red hair. Here are some pictures. I will upload pictures of him post haircut so you and see the new do. Enjoy!
His gorgeous red hair right after he was born!
His hair was the talk of the nursery.

His heat miser hair.
His face is as red as his hair.

His Chris Farley hair.

See how shaggy he looks.
He will be all dapper tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.