So in the spirit of the summer, I bought Lucas some bubbles. I couldn't help myself after seeing one of my friends' child enjoy them so much (thanks Ami and Colton for the idea). I knew Lucas would love to watch them, I just didn't expect how much he would LOVE them. It was such an unexpected excitement, that we couldn't help but to get it on video. Matt has decided that all we need to get Lucas for his birthday and Christmas is a big jug of bubbles. If this video doesn't make you smile, then I don't know what will. By the way, get out to your nearest store and purchase some bubbles for your child. You will be sure to enjoy the look on your child's face and the laughter that follows! Enjoy!
Applying to Universities Overseas
1 year ago


Oh MY GOODNESS!! That was adorable!! I'm glad Lucas enjoys them as much as the Bunchkins! That totally made my day! :)
ReplyDelete