I know you all have been waiting so patiently for Lucas' 6 month old blog. Unfortunately I have been suffering from a touch of the nasties. I had 6 cases of strep in my class this past week and now it has gotten me. So here you go. Lucas is now 6 months old. He is enjoying life and is playing so much more. It is so amazing to see how much he has changed. He is such a happy baby and loves to laugh at his dad.
Here are his 6 month old stats:
weight: 19 pounds & 7 ounces
length: 26 1/4 inches
size clothes: 9-12 months
size socks: 6-12 months.
teeth: ONE. His bottom left tooth has poked through!!!
Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 6 Months Old!
1. Visited the Vail Inclusive Preschool with Cousin Morgan. Morgan gets to go there next year. I had a great time hanging out with one of the teachers there. My mom teaches her son.
2. Have been eating all kinds of things. I don't have one favorite food. THEY ARE ALL MY FAVORITES!
I have a great time playing with Dede and her daughter Vanessa on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We are going to be good friends. Plus, it puts my mom and dad at ease. They know I am in great hands while they are at work.10. I got my first tooth two days before I turned 6 months! My mom thinks it is the cutest thing! I love to play with it using my tongue.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.