My list of things to do while on break...
1. Get Lucas moved into his Big Boy room. This is to avoid him feeling like Baby J is kicking him out of his room. Please wish me the best on this one.
2. Unpack some onesies & clothes, get them washed, put away and ready for Baby J.
3. Clean the house. Again, wish me the best on this one. I am in the nesting mode, but I haven't had time to do any nesting. I think about it, but I have literally NO motivation or energy to do any of it. I can picture it in my head and I imagine what it would look like. But haven't touched one thing that needs to get done.
4. Finish Christmas shopping... Of this, I really mean start Christmas shopping.
5. Bake some yummy treats. This probably will happen because I love to bake with Lucas and it is fun bonding time.
6. Pack for and travel to and enjoy San Diego for 4 days. Don't worry, I got the "okay" from the doctor allowing me to travel at 32 weeks. Although, she did say if I started to go into labor near Yuma, to turn around. While we are there I am looking forward to taking Lucas to Lego.land and Sea Wor.ld. This will be our last family trip before Baby J joins us. Oh, and while we are there will be enjoying some basketball as well since that is the reason for the trip. Matt and his basketball team are in a tournament.
7. Spend some much needed relaxing time with the family and a little relaxing time for myself. Yeah... I am going to be a little selfish and take some time for myself. Don't judge.
8. Get things set up for Baby J since after break there won't be much time left to get this done. Especially now that basketball season is in full swing and we are at games 2-3 times a week.
9. Pack my bag (as much as I can) for the hospital. I now it is a little early, but again basketball season is in full swing and I have a little toddler who keeps me busy AT ALL TIMES!
10. Enjoy the season!
All of this sounded like it could happen, but then my little man woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible cough, stuffy nose, a little bit of a wheeze and we only got a few hours of sleep. Poor guy! But I WILL get these things done... Because I have no choice! Baby J is arriving in about 7-8 weeks! The countdown is beginning!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.