Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 6

So now Lucas is 6 weeks old. He is starting to form a personality and a brand new cry! He has found out that if he cries louder, he will get more attention. Trust me this cry is really loud at 2 am in the middle of the night! It even comes with real tears. Poor little one. Even though the cry can be a little much, his coos and smiles are what we think of when we might go a little crazy. Also, he has the best pouting lip. It definitely comes from me, but I hope it works better on his dad that mine does. Here is the update for his happenings this week.



Thursday:
I celebrated my first Thanksgiving. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house. Also, that evening I participated in my first Fildes tradition of watching Christmas Vacation and eating leftovers... well I had a bottle.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Friday:
I hung out with my Aunt Shawna before she had to leave for Colorado. Also, I helped my mom and dad set up the Christmas tree. We only got as far as setting it up, but didn't get to decorate it yet.

Saturday:
I went to another basketball game. It was the last game of the Salpointe Tournament. Now we are ready for the real season to start. Also, Aunt Lori, Uncle David and cousin Morgan came over to watch the UofA game. Go CATS! That night we finally finished decorating the Christmas tree. Dad had a little trouble with the tree topper, but finally got it. Mom and Dad had a nice quiet night at home.

Sunday:
We didn't do much. Just relaxed at home. Mom finished the rest of the holiday decorations and I watched football with Dad.
In my Big Boy pj's.

Monday:
Mom and I hung out at home. I had my first big boy bath in the baby tub. Mom isn't aloud to show the during pictures according to Dad, so I will show you the afters. Dad was busy with basketball. He had a late practice to get the football guys ready for the season. I am ready to cheer on the guys.
After my bath. All cuddled up in my towel.
So tuckered out from my bath.
Look at those adorable blue eyes and red hair!
My new favorite thing is to lay on the changing table and talk!
This allows Mom to wash bottles and pick up a little.
Tuesday:
Mom and I went Christmas shopping. She got me a bouncer. I wasn't supposed to open it until Christmas, but Mom needed me to use it so I would take a nap without having to be in her arms.
Hanging out in my Bumbo with my dog!
Wednesday:
Mom worked on my announcements. (Don't worry they are coming. I just need to get stamps and send them out.) Then that night we went to the first real game of the season. They did great and beat Queen Creek! Way to go Dad!
Ready for the game! Let's go!

2 comments:

  1. Georgia, the red hair is to die for!! He is so darn cute!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo adorable!! I especially love the close up of his beautiful eyes and red hair:) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.