Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Months

So we are now moving away from the weekly updates since Lucas is 2 months old. I figured that since he is such a big boy now, I can just update you on the learnings and doings of the month. I will continue to update on special things that he does, but no more weekly accounts.

Look at me hold my head up high! I rock this Tummy Time thing!
Here are his 2 month old stats:
weight: 11 pounds and 12 ounces
length: 22 inches

He got his 2 month immunizations as well. He did such a great job. He cried while they were happening while Matt and I held his hands and rubbed his head. As soon as the shots were done, Matt scooped him right up and he calmed right down. He was such a trooper!

Look at how peaceful I am right before the shots! I have no idea what is coming!
Look at how calm I am now!
I didn't take pictures during the shots, but trust me he was not a happy camper!
Look at my cool bandaids. Such a tough guy!

Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 2 Months Old.

1. Roll over!
2. Sit in his Bumbo.
Sitting in the Bumbo at Aunt Lori's house.
So tired after playing so hard!
3. Had his first day alone with Aunt Lori & Cousin Morgan. This is in preparation for when Lori watches Lucas during the 4th quarter.
Hanging out with Cousin Morgan.
Watching Cousin Morgan stick out her tongue.
"I can do that too."
Staring at myself in the mirror!
"I am so cute."
4. Went to see my first grader's holiday performance.
Cute First Graders!
"I am ready to be in first grade with Mommy."
5. Went to a basketball game with Dad. Just the two of them.
6. Put up with getting family pictures done. We took them ourselves since my camera has a timer and we are too cheap to pay someone. Look for the pictures to come on the holiday cards.

The Winter Wonderland Scene.
7. Loves to grab at things. Especially my hair! Especially when he is mad!!
8. Sleeps in the SleepyWrap. This allows me to get things done while having him right there.

See his little hand sticking out!
Sound asleep!
9. Made Christmas cookies with Mom and Aunt Lori. Well, he slept and played with Morgan while Lori and I made cookies.
10. Went to a cookie party with his friends: Ella, Preston, Taylor, Alana, Alexa, Jenna, Kara... and many more new friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.