Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, December 7, 2009

Lucas vs. Heat Miser

This post is in honor of the Holiday Season. So Matt has been commenting on how Lucas' hair looks like Heat Miser. Trust me, I have tried to style that hair. I have brushed it. I have licked it down (I am one of those moms now). I have put baby lotion on it for styling gel (which was recommended by my hair stylist). Nothing makes that hair stay down. BUT...For those of you who don't know who Heat Miser is, he is a claymation character from a Christmas movie called, The Year without Santa Claus. It was made in 1974. If you want to learn more about Heat Miser, the television special will be on tv this week. Which Lucas and I will watch. He has to see who his competition is. Be sure to check it out. I thought I would post some comparison pictures to humor Matt. There is a striking resemblance with the hair. I think Lucas wins though. He is a lot cuter than Heat Miser. Enjoy.

Lucas. Check out that hair!
Heat Miser! Check out his hair.
Lucas. "What are you doing Mommy?"
Heat Miser. "I totally have that little baby beat with my hair!"
Lucas. "Is my hair really that funny?"
Heat Miser. "Awe. I can't beat how adorable that baby is! He wins."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.