Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 7

Hello All,

So Lucas is now 7 weeks old. We didn't do much this week. It has been very relaxing. Just a bunch of hanging out together. Matt has been busy with basketball this week. He had a game in Phoenix and a game at CDO (the other side of town). So it has been the two of us. Next week is better because there are no games and only practice right after school so Matt will be home at night. Here are the happenings from this week.

Look at that cute smile!

Thursday:
I went with Mom to her doctor appointment. All is well. Dr. Weisert commented on my hair again. She said that I was the cutest baby she has ever delivered. I agree.
That night I went to Dad's game at Salpointe. It was a close game. Dad was not a happy camper, but the boys played hard.
In my Cienega Basketball outfit.

Friday:
Mom and I didn't do anything, but just hang out.
Asleep in my bouncie (which is technically his Christmas present, but...). So comfortable.

Saturday:
Mom went shopping with Aunt Lori while I watched football with Dad. Also, Dad took me on a walk. He took the cutest picture.
Then in the evening we went to Aunt Lori, Uncle David and Cousin Morgan's house to watch the U of A vs. USC football game. The Cats won! Dad and Uncle David were very excited.
The cutest picture in the world. Check out that hat!

Sunday:
We hung out at home. Dad did the Christmas lights outside, Mom did laundry and I took naps. Grandma Johnson came over and brought me my Mikowash gift. (A Checkoslovakia tradition... Mikowash is their form of Santa.) It is a very cute Disney sweat outfit. Also, Mom gave me another Big Boy Bath. This time I didn't like it as much. I was not a happy camper.
Again, asleep in my bouncie.

Monday:
Mom and I went to Target (our usual outing, much to Matt's dismay). Mom bought me my stocking. If it were up to Dad, he would have made me use Husker's. She bought herself a Starbucks coffee (the new caramel brulee is delicious).
My stocking is the red one. Husker's is the blue one.
Can you believe Dad wanted me to use Husker's?
Mom left the tag on, just in case Dad didn't like it.
The whole family's stockings. Dad, Mom, Lucas & Husker.
Tuesday:
Dad went to Phoenix for a basketball game. Mom and I watched the new Harry Potter movie. Also, Mom made dad Christmas cookies. His favorite... spritz.
A scene from the movie.
Wednesday:
Again, just another day of hanging out. We went on a long walk with Husker. I love to go on walks. Well... I nap during the walks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss those days of just hanging out...enjoy it the next couple of weeks and do it as much as you can! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.