Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week 5

So Lucas is now 5 weeks old. He is doing great and is starting to look like a little baby and not a newborn. This is very hard for me to take. I love seeing how much he is changing, but I don't want him to grow up so fast. Here are his accomplishments for the week.

Lucas is spent from a day of celebrating Thanksgiving.
He knows how to enjoy this holiday the best. Eat and sleep.

Thursday:
I went to my first Cienega basketball game. It was the Copper/Navy scrimmage. My dad's team is looking good, even though I slept through most of it. Check out my cool onesie that Mom made. It says "Go Cats."


Friday:
I went to another Cienega football game. You can see that I am becoming one big sports fan.

Saturday:
My Aunt Shawna flew in today from Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with me. Also, I got to spend the afternoon at my Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's house while Mom and Dad went to a movie. We had a great time. We also celebrated my dad's 32nd birthday.

Sunday:
My dad and I spend the day alone together watching football. Mom and Aunt Shawna went and saw "New Moon." Mom can't stop talking about how my hair looks like Edward Cullen's hair.


Monday:
I went to my mom's school today. (I know you are thinking that I am crazy for taking him to a school while the flu is going around. Trust me, I didn't let any kids touch him. He was wrapped so tight is his carseat.) Her first graders were having a Thanksgiving Feast.

Then we went to another Cienega basketball game. Dad's team is in the Salpointe Tournament.


Tuesday:
I hung out at the house with my Aunt Shawna while my mom went and got her haircut. Aunt Shawna did a great job of taking care of me.

Wednesday:
I went shopping with Mom and Aunt Shawna. I am a good shopper. I slept most of the time.
Then I went to another Cienega basketball game. Can you see the trend here? I think basketball is my future.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the highlights of Lucas' life!! Have you tried the wrap yet?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.