It is amazing how much Lucas has changed in just this short time. Here is the scoop of what he has accomplished this week.
Thursday:
My Aunt Shawna came to visit. She is the best and we had lots of fun together.
Me with my Aunt Shawna. She is a blast.

I had my first playdate with the "Trifecta." My mom's friends, Stephanie and Alyssa,
brought over their sons (Jason and Ty) for me to play with. We had a great time.
Ty, Jason and Lucas. The Trifecta.
Friday:
My Aunt Kim, Uncle Wayne and cousins Noah & Abby came to visit as well. We had a great time together. Aunt Kim can change my diaper without me crying and Uncle Wayne clipped my fingernails. This was something I was avoiding.
Look how cute my little Superman is.
Cousin Abby, Aunt Kim and Cousin Noah.

Me with my cousin Abby.
Me with my cousin Noah. The boys.
Saturday:
I celebrated my first Halloween. I was the cutest baby in the world all dressed up and I slept through the doorbell ringing all night and my brother, Husker, barking every time.
Happy Halloween!

Me with my pumpkin. Sound asleep after the Trick or Treating!
Also, I met my Uncle Dave. He brought over cousin Morgan in her Snow White costume.
Uncle Dave, Cousin Morgan and me enjoying our Trick or Treat time.

Sunday:
My mom turned 30 today and we celebrated her birthday at home. Grandma made the best lasagna.
I watched the Broncos game in my Bronco onesie my mom made. Too bad they didn't win.
Hanging out and watching the Broncos! Such a little man.

Also, my mom's friend Vickie came over to meet me. She made a nice pasta dish to share with the family.
Monday:
This was a busy day for me. I lost my umbilical cord, had my first bath and my Aunties left today. I was awake all morning to hang out with everyone before they left and then I crashed for about 4 hours after.
Not a happy camper.
I had another playdate with Hayden. Mom works with her mom, Staci. We had a good time together, even though I slept through all of it.
Picking up on the ladies already.
I took my dad dinner at basketball. Mom struggled with the stroller. This will teach her to practice, but we made it.
Tuesday:
We recovered from all of the visitors. I slept a lot of the day, especially in my swing.
My mom's friend Faith came over to visit. We had a good time.
Wednesday:
Another weight check at the doctor's office and 2 week genetic screening. I now weigh 7 pounds and 3 ounces. I am a growing boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.