Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 3

Hello All,

Lucas is now 3 weeks old. It is hard to believe that 3 weeks ago we were heading in to have this little boy. Every day he changes more and more. I can hardly stand it. He is doing great. He is sleeping in his pack n play every night. He has set his own eating schedule for which I am truly blessed. He eats at 2 am, 6 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm and 10 pm. He loves to eat at 6 am with Grandpa Fildes so that I can go back to sleep for a little while. Then he eats with Grandma Fildes at 10 am. I don't know what I am going to do when my parents leave in a few days. They are a huge help and I am truly grateful, especially since basketball is in full-swing with Matt right now. I am sure I will survive, but it has been very nice. I recommend having help when you first come home with a little one. Here is the update for this week. Sorry it is a little late. I got mastitis and got a little busy.

Here I am at 3 weeks.
Look at my gigantic foot.

Thursday:
Mom's friend Heather came to visit. She brought the most delicious dinner. Also, I can't wait to play with her children.

Friday:
We had our first big outing today to a real store! We went to Babies R Us. Mom got me a cute outfit to wear to San Diego in December.

Me in front of Babis R Us! Not sure if I am a shopper or not.
Also, Mom's friend Mikelle came to visit and brought yummy brownies and ice cream. I can't wait for Mikelle to babysit me since she lives right behind us.

Saturday:
I went for my first walk with Mom, Dad and Husker. We stopped by Aunt Lori and Uncle David's to hang out and visit with cousin Morgan.

I enjoyed my walk with Big Brother Husker, Mom and Dad.
Also, I got my Social Security card today. Dad says I need to start working to pay off some of my baby debt.
The big part of my day was spent watching college football. Yay for the University of Arizona winning. Hopefully, they are bowl bound now.
Sunday:
I watched a lot of NFL today with Dad and Grandpa Fildes.
Also, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson brought dinner and to cuddle.

Monday:
I had my 2 week well check with the doctor. I am a growing boy! I now weigh 7 pounds and 14 ounces and am 20 inches long.
Then we went to Target with Mom and Grandma Fildes. We had a great time, even though I slept through it all.
Also, I watched the Bronco game. Mom was trying to teach me about football since Dad was at basketball practice. I fell asleep during the game (Mom did too). Mom is going to leave the football education to Dad. :)

Tuesday:
Today I went to Dad's school to take him lunch. All of the Cienega staff just loved my red hair and long fingers and toes. Dad loved showing me off to his friends.

All of the ladies going crazy over me.

Me by my dad's desk. Look at all of the coffee cups. Not sure why he needs those. : )
Wednesday:
Mom clipped my fingernails today. She was very brave. Of course, she waited until I was sound asleep. She did a great job and didn't clip my finger skin. YAY!!! (You don't know how stressful this is until you have to cut baby nails. Very scary!)
Mom and Grandma went shopping and left me with Dad and Grandpa Fildes. Mom didn't even call to check on me. I think she must trust Dad and Grandpa.
Uncle David and Aunt Lori came over with cousin Morgan. They brought us dinner. I enjoyed my visit with them. I even gave Morgan a kiss. Sure I might have thought her cheek was food, but it made for a cute picture!

Me kissing Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.