Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 4

So now Lucas is 4 weeks old. I am not counting it as a month old since he doesn't technically turn 1 month until November 22. Here is the update for this week.


Thursday:
My Aunt Donna and cousins Rylie and Piper came today from Colorado. We had a great time hanging out and being cuddled. I can't wait to play with them.

Meeting my Aunt Donna and cousins Rylie and Piper for the first time.
Hanging out with my cousins Piper and Rylie.

Friday:
I made another trip to the doctor's office. I got my belly button checked again. I now weigh 8 pounds and 3 ounces. Mom says I need to stop growing.
Also, I went to my first Cienega football game. Mom got me all bundled and I was nice a cozy in my carseat. Of course, I fell asleep, but still had a good time.

My football outfit. I am ready for the game!
Go Cienega!
All bundled up and ready for football! It was a little chilly.
Sound asleep during the game! Cienega won. YAY!
Saturday:
Mom and I hung out all day. We watched tv and took naps. It was a nice easy day.

Sunday:
The family hung out at home. I watched football with my grandpa while my dad went to the U of A basketball game. Hopefully I will be able to join him at a game soon. Go CATS!

Monday:
Grandma and Grandpa Fildes left today. Mom was really sad, but she will keep them updated on me each day. I can't wait to see them again in December for our trip to San Diego. We will have a great time!!!

Tuesday:
Mom and I hung out at home. We did take a trip to Blockbuster to return some over due movies.
Also, I had some more tummy time and tried to play with my toys that Grandma Fildes bought me.
Tummy Time is the best. I love looking for my mommy and daddy.
Trying to figure out what to do with this toy.
Wednesday:
I celebrated my dad's birthday. We got him a round of golf for 2 and pictures of me for him to put on his desk at work.
Also, I watched tv with my mom and played.

I am chilling on the body pillow watching "The Hills" with mom. Dad wasn't happy about me watching chick tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.