Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Pictures of Lucas

So I have been hounded to update the blog because I have had several requests from Aunties saying, "I need more pictures of Lucas." So to satisfy their requests, here are a few random pictures of Lucas. Enjoy.

This was taken the first week. You can use this picture for comparison at how much he has changed.
"Tough Cookie"
Life is so hard.
Chillin' in his swing.
Loves to hold his bottle, just to make sure no one can take it away from him until he is ready.
Tummy Time.
Hanging out with Mom and Husker. Husker is so great with him.
So mad that Mom put him in his sweat outfit.
See how red my face can get. It is almost as red as my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.