We have had a busy month. So I thought I would do a recap of all of the fun things we have been up to this month.
Lucas went on his first school field trip! Luckily I was able to take the day of to take him. Preschoolers are not allowed to attend field trips unless a parent or grandparent goes with them. Lucas was so lucky because I went with him as well as my mom. So he had both his Mommy and his Grandma Fildes. Plus, to make the field trip even better we spent the whole field trip with his best friend, Christian. They had a blast together. They ran from exhibit to exhibit. Some of the time holding hands. It was the best. I am so glad that he has such a great friend!
 |
| All ready to go on his field trip! |
 |
| Feeding the giraffes. |
 |
| Lucas and his BFF playing on the xylophone. |
 |
| Such great friends! |
The weather has been so nice we have been spending a lot of time outside. Lucas has become quite the bike rider so Matt and Lucas ride bikes almost every night. I am so impressed at how far Lucas has come with riding his bike. Also, since Lucas is riding bikes of course Macie needs to get in on the action.
Lucas has also had a play date over break. Of course this was with his BFF. We went to Spring Gymnastics. They boys had a great time running from one place to the next.
 |
| Swinging on the rope! |
 |
| Doing the Monkey Bars! |
 |
| And a little parachute action! |
 |
| Such great friends! |
We also had a family trip to San Diego. This was so much fun and I can't wait to get away with all of them again! Luckily we will have a family trip to Colorado later in the summer to see my family. This is always a great time.
Finally, we had a great Easter holiday. I love celebrating holidays with the kids. They have so much fun and their smiles are priceless!
And that is the March Madness from the Johnson Family!
Let's see what April brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.