Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An Update

We are now 37 & 1/2 weeks along and 10 days away from Baby J coming. Since my doctor is out of town, I went to one of her partners today for a check up. I will go back for one last appointment on Monday... Hopefully. 

Today's appointment went really well. We listened to the heartbeat for awhile. The baby's heart rate was about 135. Then she checked me and we are progressing. A little fast for my liking because I would love for everyone to be in town. That includes Matt, my parents and my doctor. Right now I am 2-3 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. Also, the baby's head is down, just not all of the way. She did say that she hopes that I will be back for my Monday appointment. I am really hoping that I will be back for my Monday appointment as well. She also said that if the baby stops moving or if my contractions become consistent that I need to head to the hospital. 

So here is hoping that I make it to Monday or Friday which is even better! Although I am getting really excited to see my little baby and find out if it is a boy or girl. I am sure you all are too! We will definitely keep you posted as we progress through the week and how the next appointment goes. 

In honor of the last home basketball game...
I thought I would share a picture of my little basketball.
 37 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.