Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, January 30, 2012

Unexpected Day Off!

So today I took an unexpected day off. Matt's grandma needed a little time to recover. On Friday she fell and broke a few ribs. So I decided to give her and Matt's mom a little time to themselves today to relax before the little man joined them tomorrow. So what do you do on a day off from work? You take your little boy to the movies. We saw Al.vin and the Chip.munks. This was the perfect movie to see because there are a lot of songs which Lucas enjoys. 

To make sure this was a successful adventure, I may or may not have brought in a little contraband. We went about lunch time so I brought in some chicken nuggets  and french fries from a restaurant. But don't feel too bad for the movie business. I bought some popcorn and candy as well. 

He was a good boy for most of the movie. Every once in awhile, he would stand up to watch the movie. I think he spent most of the movie sitting on my lap. Luckily, there were only a few people in the theater. Maybe 7 at tops. So when Lucas was asking questions about the movie or making a comment, he wasn't disturbing too many people. I have to say that I am very proud of him and I would take him again. It was a great day to spend time with my little boy, before Baby J arrives in a week.

Don't worry, I took the pictures during the previews so as not to break the movie rules of phone usage.
Lucas enjoying his chicken nuggets and french fries.
 
Doesn't that face say it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.