Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Have Created a Monster!

As you may already know... I am in love with a very wonderful coffee company. And if you know me really well, you know that we make a weekly visit there on Saturday mornings. The best part is, the lady working at *bucks knows our order. She even knows how far along I am in my pregnancy and when my parents are in town and their orders. It might be a little sad... But I really don't care. 

Anyway, the point is that Lucas knows that on Saturdays we go and get coffee. As Lucas refers to it, "Hot, hot coffee!" So last weekend I thought I would treat Lucas to his very first "coffee!" He thought he was hot stuff. Of course, it was just apple juice in a little coffee cup. But he enjoyed every drop!

The "Hot, hot coffees."

We also enjoyed some pancakes and sausage.


 So grown up with his "coffee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.