Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Picture Perfect Picnic!

It has become a family tradition to head to Mt. Lemon for a family picnic while we are on Fall Break! It is one of my favorite things to do with my family. I have always loved going to the mountains since I am a Colorado Girl at heart. I love the cooler weather, the fall colors and the time we spend together. Matt and I would go with Husker and take family pictures before Lucas. Now that we have Lucas we take a family picture with him and Husker. It is just the best.

We also use the pictures that we take to update our pictures on the Picture Wall. It is tradition to put up the pictures because Lucas is about to to turn 2. So these are his Birthday pictures as well.

Here is our Little Lucas.
It is hard to believe that he is going to be 2 in just a couple of weeks!
This is one of the pictures on the Picture Wall.
So stinkin' cute!
Matt and Lucas had the greatest time together.
They went exploring and played hide-and-seek from Mom.
They are such great buds!


A picture of all of my Boys!
This is another picture that went up on the Picture Wall.
Me and My Little Man.
This is the picture of us that went on the Picture Wall!

How cute is this!
Our little explorer!
This is another picture that went up on the Picture Wall!
I love his little tongue sticking out!
Again... Best buddies!
Lucas loved walking through the mountains with his Husker.

Belly Pic of me at 21 Weeks!
The Family Picture that went up!
I have the best family in the world... Of course I am a little biased.
Next year we will have added another peanut to the family picture. We can't wait to take ALL of the family to the mountains. Not going to lie... It was hard enough to rangle a 2-year old, a dog and set the timer on the camera while running to get in the picture before it went off. Now we will be adding another peanut into the workout! Totally worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.