Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Little Pumpkin!

One of my favorite parts about fall is that we get to take Lucas to a pumpkin patch! I did this as a child in Colorado and I am glad that we can do these things here in Arizona as well. It makes Halloween and fall very special! We took Lucas last year and he didn't really get it. This year he enjoyed every minute. He loved the hayride, exploring the fields of pumpkins and carrying his pumpkin.

Waiting for the hayride!
So curious!
Here we go!
He still won't sit on the hay. I really can't blame him!
My boys on the hunt for the perfect pumpkins!
My little pumpkin found his perfect pumpkin!
Just his size!
He loved being able to carry it!
Look at that smile... So priceless.

I just love my little man!
The special day was made even more special because Grandma & Grandpa Fildes came with us!
How cute is he with his pumpkins!
He did think his little pumpkin was a ball and tried to play catch...


My Pumpkin!
So stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.