So back to the point. My little boy is a sweet, cuddly, funny and kind toddler. But he is also, a feisty, non-stop, loud and totally into all sports.
The one thing that really makes me think of how my life has changed is the fact that Lucas will watch sports with Matt nonstop. If Lucas is throwing a little fit, as soon as you turn on basketball, he immediately stops. He LOVES sports. In fact, one of his newest words, is "hockey." He will see it on t.v. and say it. It cracks us up.
But at the same time that sports has become more pronounced in our family, it really isn't that different. We spend most of our nights going to a basketball game, watching a basketball game or watching Lucas play a basketball game. The only thing is now I have 2 boys participating in sports. I know most of you are saying, "Duh!" I know... I know... It is the best thing to watch Lucas and Matt play ball together. Matt shows no mercy... AT ALL!
Here is my little man just chillin' and watching basketball on t.v.
You can't watch a game without having a beverage of some sort.
Finally, why not climb in the boxes that once held all of the boys basketball shirts.
He is looking for his new basketball shirt.
"Mom, I don't see it in here. Did you fold it already?"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.