So the other day I had the day off and decided since I was home with the little one, that I needed to have some fun with Lucas. I have to admit most of our outings include going to Target or the grocery store. Very rarely do I make an attempt to take him somewhere that he would like. So I called up one of my stay-at-home-mom friends (Staci) and we met at the zoo. Not before a Starbucks run of course. Plus, I got to meet Staci's baby Ella! She is so adorable and gorgeous, just like her older sister, Hayden. It was so nice to just walk through the zoo with a friend. Lucas had a blast with Hayden looking at all of the animals. Of course the favorites were the monkeys and giraffes.
Lucas is ready for the zoo!
Well... You can't really see the excitement in his face, but he loves the zoo.
Here is my boy, all tatted up!
He wasn't too sure what to make of the stamps.
The monkeys. Always an exciting animal to check out.
Plus Lucas is a little monkey!
Then it was time to check out the giraffes.
Since the last time we were at the zoo and feeding the giraffes was a huge hit, why not partake in the event again.
Lucas thinks it is so funny.
He got the giggles which gives me the giggles.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.