Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Look Out Ladies!

So my intention of this post is to let all of the little ladies out there know... That I am preparing Lucas to be a great husband. I make sure he knows how to do the simple chores so that he is helpful when he becomes a husband. One of the chores he LOVES to help with, is the laundry. He will load the dryer. It is so cute to see him help. He tries to help fold... But we are not quite there. I promise I will work on this so that his future wife doesn't have to do all of the laundry. Other chores he likes to help with include: taking out the recycling, cooking (although it is hard to cook one handed from my point of view), picking up his toys, unloading the dishwasher, and giving the dog treats. So when Lucas does get married SEVERAL years from now... I would like a huge "Thank You!" from his wife.
Here he is putting his own shorts into the dryer.
Adding the wash cloth in.
After each item Lucas puts in, he wants to close the door.
We are working on that. I does slow the process down a little.

It looks as if he is thinking, "Are we done now Mom?"
Finally, I can close the door and play some basketball.
Check out his tongue... Doing laundry is such hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.