Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

Recipe Blog!

So here is the recipe of the week! It is a really simple salad that most people have enjoyed. It is great for spring and this lovely weather we are having here. Again, this recipe is courtesy of my mother-in-law!

Frito Corn Salad

2 cans shoepeg corn (white corn)
1 can yellow corn
1 jalapeƱo (seeded) cut into very tiny pieces (about the size of the corn)
1/2 onion cut into very tiny pieces
1/2 C. mayo

Let this sit overnight or for at least 6 hours.

Right before serving add about 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese and about 1/2 bag of chile Fritos (crushed). Mix and enjoy! It sounds like a very weird combination, but it is truly delicious.

Let me know your thoughts about the corn salad or if you have a recipe to share by commenting on the post.

I thought I better add a picture of Lucas so I wouldn't get into trouble by posting and not including Lucas in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.