So as you know, I am back at work. I have been since January, but I have been very lucky. My parents stayed here to watch Lucas for Matt and me during the third quarter. We were very blessed and I couldn't have asked for a better situation for Lucas, especially with me going back to work when he was only a couple months old. Well... over spring break we took my parents back to Colorado and Lucas needed daycare.
Luckily we have the 2 best people to watch Lucas. My best friend Lori watches him 2 days a week. And Dede (a former parent from school and a NICCU nurse) watches him the other 3 days. On Mondays and Thursdays Lucas gets to play with Morgan and Aunt Lori. Then on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays he gets to play with Vanessa (who just adores him).
I drop Lucas off at Aunt Lori's and Matt picks him up. Dede picks up and drops off Lucas at school. This is wonderful. I feel like I get to spend more time with him than if he was at a regular daycare. I couldn't have asked for better hands to put Lucas in, than these two people. They have huge hearts and take great care of him. Here are a couple of pictures.
Lucas playing with his buddy, Vanessa.
Lucas playing with the toy mirror at Aunt Lori's.
He was sitting up and playing it with his hands.
BUT... once he figured out he could lay back and play with his feet...
He was a happy little man.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.