Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Houston We Have Lift Off!

So Matt and I have been so excited for Lucas to start crawling and have been counting the days. We also have been dreading it too because our days of laying him down and saying, "Don't go anywhere Lucas." would be over. Last night before bed time, I stripped Lucas down to his diaper and laid him on his belly for a little Tummy Time before bed (it helps to wear him out). I had put his jammies in front of him and all of a sudden... he pushed hard with his feet and lunged forward to grab them. YAY! Oh no! It was a mixture of feelings. Crawling is going to be happening soon AND we are going to have to blockade the house. Here is a little video of him. Watch his little feet pushing on the blanket. Sorry about the quality of video. I took it on my cell phone. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.