As you know, Lucas has started solid foods. He has had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples and prunes. He loves to eat as if you couldn't tell by his chunky thighs and food belly. The past couple of times that he has eaten he has started a new game. This game is as soon as you put in a spoonful of food, in goes the hand. As you can imagine it becomes quite messy. As I was feeding him his oatmeal today, I couldn't help but take pictures of this MESS! He is also quite good at cleaning up the mess by washing his face. It is too funny to watch. He gets such a kick out of it. I have included a couple of pictures of this as well. Enjoy.
Applying to Universities Overseas
1 year ago


I LOVE feeding the babies. TOO CUTE! Look at those big blue eyes.
ReplyDelete