So I am making up for not blogging in forever... While Matt is sleeping in (it is his day) and Lucas is playing in his Jungle. I figured I would update the blog before getting yelled at. On Thursday, Lucas received a package from his Grandma & Grandpa Fildes. I figured it was his Easter present, but decided to open it up a little early. He received his first pair of swim trunks which we can't wait to try out this summer in the pool. By the way, we put up a pool fence over Spring Break so we won't have to worry about Lucas crawling out the doggy door and into the pool. Yay for tax money for having a child because that is where it went.
In the package he also got a rolly ball. It plays music, lights up and teaches him about shapes, colors and animals all while rolling around the floor. Well, it was so darn cute that we couldn't wait for him to play with it. He just loves it and tries so hard to crawl after it. He gets up on his hands, but is trying so hard to get those legs to cooperate. I don't think it will be too much longer, but who knows. Here are some pictures of him having fun with his new toy.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.