Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Easter! (a little late)

Yes... I know... Easter was awhile ago. I just haven't had the chance to sit down and blog about Easter. Mostly because we didn't really celebrate a big Easter. I know, even though he is 5 months, we still should have celebrated BIG since it is his first. But... to be honest it kind of snuck up on me. I didn't have the chance to discuss the plans with the Easter Bunny, but Lucas did get some new baby food. Luckily his grandparents on both sides did. As I mentioned before in an earlier blog, my mom got him some clothes and a rolly ball that plays music. He just loves it. On Matt's side Lucas' grandparents got him a swing for outside, clothes and another ball that encourages Lucas to crawl. Next year I promise to get in contact with the Easter Bunny a little earlier to make sure his 2ND is much better. Here are some pictures of him on Easter. Again, I don't have many because it snuck up on me. Enjoy!
Lucas with his daddy!
This is fun!
Look at the happy little man!
"I just love my swing!"

We had dinner at Mary Ann and Steve's.
We were joined by Morgan, Lori and David.
Morgan loved her Easter present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.