We are now in Week 37. This means that we are technically full-term. So if the baby were to come anytime, it would be healthy as far as we know. Also, nesting instincts are starting to kick in for both Matt and myself. Matt cleaned out the garage this weekend. Partly, because the garage really needed it and the other part is because there is a packrat living in it. This packrat has been torturing and taunting Matt all weekend. As Matt likes to describe it, he feels like he is playing Tom and Jerry. I have the urge to clean, but not totally acting on the urge just yet. I will vacuum a room, then lay down. Clean the bathroom and then watch mindless t.v. I haven't had the burst of energy to clean the whole house in one setting.
Also, we went to the doctor today. Here are the latest stats of the baby. We are 3-4 centimeters dilated, 80% effaced, the head is down (not completely engaged because my cervix is too narrow) and the baby is looking to be around the 7 and a half pounds. The doctor is still mentioning c-section because of my narrow cervix. She is just providing us with the information to help us get prepared just in case. I am fine with whatever happens as long as the baby is healthy. She did suggest more walking to see if that will help with my cervix, but we will have to see. So I am going to be doing a lot of walking. She did mention that the "Little One" could be here within the next week or so. Matt keeps teasing me to wait 3 more weeks. I tell him to carry this around his belly and agree to wait 3 more weeks. As much as I am ready to have the baby so that I can bend, sleep on my belly, have a coke, go in the spa, drink a bloody mary... We are getting so close and there is a mixture of emotions flowing. Matt and I are excited, nervous, scared, ready to meet the baby, freaking out... We will keep you updated.
This is me at 37 weeks. I know I am huge and low! Hopefully this is the before picture and the next picture you will see will be the after picture...


I can't wait to meet this baby! I can't stop thinking about you guys. Yay! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteWhere do I get two of those little onesies?