Since Lucas has been born, I don't need to update you on my belly anymore. So this is going to start tracking what happens in Lucas' life. So here is the update on Week 1.
Thursday: Born! The obvious fact!
Friday: Hung out at the hospital and bonded with my grandparents.
Saturday:
I experienced my first U of A football win. Too bad Nebraska didn't pull through for me. Got to go home! Yay!!!
Met my Big Brother Husker! Husker did great and Lucas loves him.

Sunday:
Had our friends Jay, Stephanie and Jason visit. Lucas and Jason are going to be great friends.
Also, had a nice visit with mom's friends BJ and Karen. I can't wait to play with BJ's twin boys.
Got off of the syringe feedings and I am now on bottles only!
Monday:
Went to the doctor! He was such an awesome boy and did great! I now weigh 6 pounds and 8 ounces and is 19 inches long.
I also watched my first Monday Night Football Game. His dad and grandpa are so excited to watch football with the Little Man.
Got to swing in my swing! Love it.
Tuesday:
My Aunt Lori and cousin Morgan came to visit! Morgan was in love with him. She loved holding him and cuddling.


I had my first nap in the pack n play. He slept in there for about an hour.
Wednesday:
Went back to the doctor for a weight check. I now weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces.
Got to love the sweat outfit in Tucson. Matt says he looks like a homeboy! Too CUTE!
Rolled over during tummy time. (I know this isn't normal and might not happen again, but we were all so excited!!!)
Slept in our pack n play at night for 4 hours straight.
Overall, I would say it was a great first week home for Lucas. We are still adjusting to the schedule, but he is completely worth the sleeplessness.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.