Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

38 Weeks and Still Pregnant!

I know many of you have been wondering how I am doing, if I am in labor, if I have had the baby already... So I figured I better update you. Went to the doctor this morning. Here are the stats: 4 1/2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, head down, but can't descend because of my cervix... The doctor is still surprised that I haven't gone into labor by now as I am sure you are as well. Trust me, I feel your pain and anxiousness. If you are waiting for the news, I feel it 100 times more. The doctor did say that she would induce me at 39 weeks, but I do not want to be induced. So we will wait until I go into labor. Hopefully this week. I promise I will let you all know once I am admitted into the hospital. I have drafts of texts ready to be sent out. In the meantime, I will be walking to see if we can't get a move on it. We will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.