Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pregnancy Photos

Well since the "Little One" seems to have a mind of its own already and I am still pregnant, we decided to take the time to take pictures. This is one of the ways that I am trying to stay busy without going stir crazy. On Sunday, after a nice breakfast out, my parents, Matt and I went to Saguaro National Park to take some pictures. Mind you, it is 95 degrees in the middle of October. I think the baby is waiting for it to cool down. I would if I was the baby. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, so I will give you a better stats on the pregnancy then. Enjoy the pictures.

The anxious grandparents. Grandpa & Grandma Fildes.
Like my face. This is because Matt said, "Take the picture quick. I have a pregnant lady sitting on my leg."
Beautiful picture with the Saguaro behind.
This is my favorite. Now we just need the "Little One" to join the picture.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.