Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Johnson Coming Soon

So we went to the doctor today and here are the stats: 4-5 cm dilated, 80% effaced, head down, but still not in position because of the pelvis bone and weighs about 8 pounds. As the doctor said, it is just made a nice home. Since the "Little One" wont descend because of my pelvis bone, I can't go into natural labor which means that I am being induced tomorrow! We go to the hospital at 7 am and the doctor will break my water and see what happens then. There are a couple of options that can happen. Option 1: inducing me will help the baby descend and is born naturally. Option 2: I labor as much as I can and if the baby doesn't descend then we do a c-section. It all depends on what happens with my pelvis bone once I am induced. The doctor said she has seen it go both ways and it is time to "evict" the baby (her words). Sometimes inducing helps the baby get into position and sometimes it ends up being a c-section. We are preparing our minds for both. Either way, tomorrow we will be meeting our baby! Then all of the secrets will be revealed. Boy or girl. Name of baby. What the baby looks like. Actual weight of baby. Height of baby. We will do our best to contact you all to let you know. If you are planning on coming to visit, please call ahead to check in to see if it is a good time. We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.