So as you all know... I haven't had the guts to give Lucas any meat. I know... I know... I am not raising him as a vegetarian, so I don't know what the big deal is. He loves all of his food and hasn't had a reaction to anything. Anyway... Matt has been giving me a LOT of grief about not feeding Lucas any meat. He keeps saying, "How am I supposed to raise a 6' 4" shooting guard if you don't give him any protein?" So tonight Matt bought a rotisserie chicken at the store and I decided to give Lucas a little bit. Needless to say, he scarfed it right down and wanted more. He couldn't get enough. I am now over my fear of giving Lucas meat.
Don't call me a chicken!
I am lovin' it!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.