So Lucas has been letting go of the furniture lately and has been wanting to walk, but is so unsure of himself. He is still a little wobbly. But... last night when Lucas and I were hanging out in his "playroom," I mean the living room. He decided to cut the corner between the couches. He let go and quickly stepped to the other couch. Then he looked at me with the biggest grin on his face, as if to say, "Did you see that?". So I wanted to make sure it was a fluke, and I repositioned him to do the same thing again. And sure enough, he did it again. We did it several times and I got some of it on film. It won't be long before he isn't cutting the corners, but racing around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.