Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

11 Months!

Lucas is one month away from turning 1. Yes folks... Lucas is 11 months old. My how time flies. Every day there is something new and exciting. He is a very curious little boy and enjoys so many things. He LOVES to be loud! There isn't a day that goes by, when he isn't yelling at some point (especially when we are out to dinner). He is ALWAYS happy except for when it is time for bed. When he is tired... he IS tired. Just like his mom. He has a blast with his Grandma Johnson during the week and spends a lot of time with Mom and Dad on the weekend. Lucas is a great baby... Only he won't be a baby for much longer.


Here are his 11 month old stats:
weight: 25 pounds
length: 31 inches
size clothes: 18-24 months
foot size: 6 (18 months)
teeth: Six! Four on the top and two on bottom. The top canines are making there way through right now.

Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 11 Months Old!

1. I am starting to wean off the bottle. We are working on using sippy cups rather than a bottle.

2. Got my first pair of skidders! Check them out.

3. My Uncle Wayne came to visit. We had a ton of fun together!

4. I finally have had meat! I have enjoyed chicken and steak. It is SO delicious!

5. I love having my teeth brushed! I think it is really funny.

6. I can wave bye-bye. I don't wave to Mom as often as I do for Dad. Mom says it is because I don't want her to leave.

7. Grandma Johnson takes me to Storytime every Friday. I am a huge hit there. All of the older ladies greet me by name. I love clapping to all of the songs.

8. Celebrated Grandma Johnson's birthday. We had fun going out to dinner!

9. I am cruising around the furniture and have even taken a couple of steps.

10. Got a new toy to help me learn how to walk! I have one speed... FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.