Lucas is now 10 months old! He is getting more and more adorable every day. Also, he is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby. Which is amazing because in just two short months he will be turning one! I can't believe it. How time flies. He is walking all around the furniture. Also, he has started letting go of things and will stand there. When he realizes he is standing by himself he starts to laugh. He just amazes me everyday.
Here are his 10 month old stats:
weight: 23 pounds
length: 29 1/2 inches
size clothes: 18 months
foot size: 4 1/2
teeth: Six! Four on the top and two on bottom. The top canines are making there way through right now.
Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 10 Months Old!
1. Had a playdate with Cousin Morgan. They always have a blast together.
2. Mom and Dad set up my pack 'n play so that I can play in it by myself. (Otherwise known as baby jail time so Mom and Dad can sit down for a minute.)
3. Learned how to drive around in my car. It is the best when I get to chase Dad and Mom.
4. Mom is teaching me how to use a spoon. It is quite fun and messy.
5. Had family come to visit. Grandma and Grandpa Fildes, Aunt Shawna, Aunt Donna and my cousins Rylie and Piper came down to swim and play.


Also, my Aunt Kim came from South Carolina to play. We had a great time together.

6. Met new friends: Ashley and Courtney. We did hang out before at Winterhaven, but I was a little peanut at the time. We played so hard together, that I slept through the night. Holla!

7. Learned how to walk my dog Husker. He walks like a "normal" dog when I hold his leash and it just makes me laugh when I get to walk him.

8. Went to my first Cienega football game. I LOVE football. Not sure why mom put me in the stroller though. I think it is her way of trapping me so that she isn't chasing me around the whole time.

9. Starting to try new "grown-up" foods. I think pizza is my favorite!
10. Get to play with my Grandma Johnson during the week. We have a great time together. Plus, it makes it easy for Mom and Dad to go to work knowing that she is watching me. We go for walks, swing, play with Grandpa and just have a blast together!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.