Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crib & Bedding

So the crib and the bedding came in last week. Matt put together the dresser. He did such a great job. You can tell he is excited because he started putting together the dresser the day it came in. Also, the day the bedding came in, he opened it up before I got home. Then WE put the crib together. Matt was threatening to tell the baby that I didn't help with any of it. So I made sure to help so he couldn't say anything. The crib & bedding look great! I absolutely love them! The room is finally coming together! Now we are in the process of finding the right color to paint the room and building storage units. Well, Matt is going to build the storage units. Once we pick out a color, we will be sure to show you what the room looks like put together. Here are pictures of the crib, bedding & dresser. Again, a big THANK YOU to Grandma & Grandpa Fildes for the crib and Grandma & Grandpa Johnson for the dresser.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.